As to show off United Biometrics’ Multi-Modal biometric authenticator that is compliant with the GDPR European directive, United Biometrics has specifically developed, for Vivatech to Orange Lab , a demo Wallet application. This application fully supports the PSD2 European directive, which requires strong 2FA. The application calls upon United Biometrics’ Multi-Modal biometric authenticator when a user:
- Performs a bank transfer between accounts
- Purchases items
Here is the list of functionalities supported by the Wallet application:
- Create a user account with simple Username/Password authentication
- Add/Remove bank cards
- Perform transfers between bank accounts
- Scan product QR codes
- Add products to a shopping cart
- Purchase items in the shopping cart
- Simple username/password authentication when purchases/transfers are below 50€
- Biometric authentication using the United Biometrics Multi-Modal biometric authenticator in respect with the PSD2 when purchases/transfers are higher than 50€
The short video made contains a brief description of the products delivered by United Biometrics and a demo of the wallet application described above. The video shows the purchase of an item using simple username/password authentication followed by the pairing and use of the United Biometrics Multi-Modal biometric authenticator in accordance to the PSD2 directive.
**Full presentations can run on request by United biometrics**
Note: Our solution has been performing for database fully loaded for an International European Bank with the full set of Biometrics.
We can reach many thousand transaction/second and sustain a complete secure Bank flow.
For more information :